An exciting career opportunity for the position of National Women’s Coach and Female Cricket
Coordinator for the Namibian National Women’s team and female programs.
The successful candidate will play a key role in preparing the National Women’s team for all
international tournaments. The candidate will also be responsible for the coordination and
development of the female cricket program.
The successful candidate must:
• Have at least 2 years’ experience of coaching a national women’s team or coaching
involvement in national women’s structures.
• Have experience of working in a High-Performance female cricket environment.
• Have experience of facilitating, coaching and coordinating female cricket development
• A minimum of an international accredited Level III coaching qualification.
• Candidate must be based in Windhoek.
The successful candidate’s responsibilities will be wide ranging and broad and in line
with the Cricket Namibia’s Strategic Plan for female cricket development. These include activities
relating to the National Women’s team, player pipeline, talent identification, program coordination
and coaching in development programs. Key responsibilities include but is not limited to:
• Head coach of the National Women’s team.
• Coach and administrator of the female player pipeline.
• Coordination of female development programs and female academies.
• Training and development of coaches in the female cricket structures and programs.
Interested applicants can forward their applications to the following email address:
Please include the following documents in your application:
• A comprehensive CV, including references from two previous employers
• A copy of an Identity Document and driver’s license
• Certified copy of coaching qualifications
All applications will be treated in strict confidence. Only short-listed candidates will undergo
interviews and additional assessments. Preference will be given to Namibia citizens.
Closing date for application is the 18th of March