The position for National Woman’s Coach of Cricket Namibia has become available. This position is of strategic importance as part of Cricket Namibia’s vision and holistic drive for female cricket.
KEY DELIVERY AREA NO 1
The successful applicant will be responsible to coach the National Woman’s team on a full-time basis with specific emphasis on preparation for tours and tournaments.
KEY DELIVERY AREA NO 2
The National coach will be responsible for the coaching program and monitoring of all female cricket players. This includes all talent squads, high-performance and senior squads.
- Conduct regular coaching camps to upskill and develop all identified cricketers.
- Develop coaching programs for all regions in Namibia.
- Monitor program implementation and player progress.
KEY DELIVERY AREA NO 3
Take responsibility for all administrative and logistical responsibilities of the National Women’s team.
- Flights, accommodation and visa requirements.
- ICC reporting.
- Clothing, training and match related logistics
|PURPOSE OF THE JOB|
|Role Summary: The incumbent will be responsible for the following key delivery areas:
|KEY JOB COMPETENCIES|
|RECOMMENDED JOB KNOWLEDGE|
Should you be interested in applying for the position, please forward your CV on or before Friday, 11 October 2019 (closing date) addressed to the Cricket Operations Manager; John Heyns.
The application should include:
- A comprehensive CV
- Certified copies of qualifications
- Details of two contactable references.
All applications will be treated in strict confidence. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Preference will be given to Namibian citizens. Cricket Namibia reserves its right to not appoint any of the applicants but to approach any other person for the position.