An exciting career opportunity for the position of assistant coach & T20 consultant for the Namibia Men’s National Cricket Team.
The successful candidate will play a key role in managing/preparing the Eagles for all ICC tournaments alongside with the Head Coach and strategic objectives for the Eagles. The role is primarily responsible for effective performance on and off the field of play in international tournaments.
The successful candidate must:
• Have at least 2 years detailed and specific experience as a T20 Consultant at National or international level.
• Preference will be given to candidates with international playing and coaching experience.
• Have experience working in a High-Performance environment.
• Must be able to visit Namibia for ten days consultancy per month and must be available to travel for all National Team matches and tours outside of Namibia.
• Be willing to work closely with Cricket Namibia’s HP coaching staff as required
• The successful candidate’s responsibilities will be wide ranging and broad, and in line with the Cricket Namibia’s Strategic Plan for cricket development. These include activities relating to High Performance, talent identification and development programs.
Key areas of focus will be:
• Assisting the Head Coach of the National Men’s Cricket Team for all formats including ICC qualification events.
• Specific strategic focus and skill development of national players.
• Assisting with Strategic Planning including assistance in developing comprehensive plans and supporting programs to meet Cricket Namibia’s strategic short, medium and long-term objectives for cricket development at all levels.
Interested applicants can forward their applications to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please include the following documents in your application:
• A comprehensive CV, including references from two previous employers
• A copy of an Identity Document and driver’s license
• Details of at least two contactable references
All applications will be treated in strict confidence. Only short-listed candidates will undergo interviews and additional assessments.
Closing date for application is the 15th of December 2021